Darmstadt 98 vs Sandhausen

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Darmstadt 98
w d d d d d
Germany 2. Bundesliga
16/02/2020 13:30
39%
38%
23%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.50
Sandhausen
l l w d d d

Football prediction for the Sunday's match between SV Darmstadt 98 and Sv Sandhausen of 2. Bundesliga. Our algorithm has given 39% probability for the home team to win, 38% for the draw to occur and 23% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Darmstadt 98
6
11
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sandhausen
6
9
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Darmstadt 98 Home
18%
63%
18%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Sandhausen Away
20%
40%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Darmstadt 98
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
Sandhausen
72%
27%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Darmstadt 98
60%
39%
YES
NO
Sandhausen
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Darmstadt 98
2-2
1-1
17%
17%
Sandhausen
1-1
0-1
27%
13%

Special offers