Curzon vs Alfreton

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Curzon
w d w w w w
England National League North
09/02/2019 15:00
45%
28%
27%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.00
Alfreton
l w l d d d

Curzon welcome Alfreton in a match of the National League North (England) on 9th February 16:00. Sciwin has Curzon to win with 45% chance, the draw is valued with 28% and Alfreton to manage the win is with 27%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Curzon
10
8
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Alfreton
10
7
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Curzon Home
15%
30%
53%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Alfreton Away
42%
14%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Curzon
64%
35%
UNDER
OVER
Alfreton
48%
52%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Curzon
53%
46%
YES
NO
Alfreton
64%
35%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Curzon
0-1
1-1
21%
21%
Alfreton
0-1
3-1
25%
19%

Special offers