Cuiabá vs Atlético GO

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Cuiabá
l l l d d w
Brazil Serie B
12/06/2019 00:30
78%
22%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Atlético GO
w l d w l d

Cuiaba Esporte vs Atletico Goianiense prediction and aggregated stats. The two teams meet on 12th June 01:30 at the Arena Pantanal. Sciwin calculated 78% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 22% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Cuiabá
2
2
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Atlético GO
3
2
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Cuiabá Home
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Atlético GO Away
33%
0%
66%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Cuiabá
57%
42%
UNDER
OVER
Atlético GO
57%
43%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Cuiabá
71%
28%
YES
NO
Atlético GO
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Cuiabá
1-1
2-1
28%
28%
Atlético GO
1-0
1-1
28%
28%

Special offers