Crystal Pal vs West Ham

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Crystal Pal
w d w l l w
England Premier League
09/02/2019 15:00
41%
31%
28%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.05
West Ham
d l l l w w

Crystal Pal vs West Ham prediction and aggregated stats. The two teams meet on 9th February 16:00 at the Selhurst Park. West Ham have lost 3 of their last six games and it seems likely their poor run will continue. Sciwin has Crystal Pal to win with 41% chance, the draw is valued with 31% and West Ham to manage the win is with 28%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Crystal Pal
11
5
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
West Ham
12
5
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Crystal Pal Home
35%
21%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
West Ham Away
35%
14%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Crystal Pal
66%
33%
UNDER
OVER
West Ham
43%
57%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Crystal Pal
33%
66%
YES
NO
West Ham
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Crystal Pal
0-1
0-2
16%
13%
West Ham
1-3
2-0
10%
10%

Special offers