Coventry vs Wimbledon

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Coventry
l w w w l l
England League One
12/01/2019 15:00
49%
31%
20%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.00
Wimbledon
w l d w w l

On Saturday Coventry welcome Afc Wimbledon on the Ricoh Arena. We calculated 49% probability for Coventry to win the game, the draw has 31% and 20% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Coventry
11
5
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Wimbledon
10
4
17
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Coventry Home
46%
23%
30%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Wimbledon Away
41%
5%
52%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Coventry
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER
Wimbledon
45%
55%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Coventry
55%
44%
YES
NO
Wimbledon
54%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Coventry
1-0
1-2
20%
17%
Wimbledon
2-1
1-2
19%
16%

Special offers