vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


w w d l d l
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w d w w w w

Cork City vs Dundalk FC prediction as these two teams meet this Friday in the Premier League. Looking at their recent performances it's easy to say the away team are in perfect shape an should manage to win the following fixture. We have 25% chance that the home side will win, 26% chance that the game will end in a draw and 49% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

5
4
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
12
5
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
20%
40%
40%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
50%
20%
30%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

70%
30%
UNDER
OVER
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

30%
70%
YES
NO
40%
60%
YES
NO

Most common scores

2-0
1-0
20%
10%
2-1
1-0
20%
15%

Special offers