Coquimbo vs A. Italiano

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Coquimbo
l l l w d l
Chile Primera Division
01/09/2020 17:00
49%
51%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.94
A. Italiano
d l d l w w

On Tuesday we have a meeting between Coquimbo and Audax Italiano La Florida at the Estadio Bicentenario Francisco Sánchez Rumoroso. There is 49% chance for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match and 51% for over 2.5 goals according to our algorithm. The visiting team participated in 5 over 2.5 goals games this season.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Coquimbo
1
1
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
A. Italiano
3
2
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Coquimbo Home
33%
0%
66%
WINS
LOSSES
A. Italiano Away
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Coquimbo
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER
A. Italiano
28%
71%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Coquimbo
57%
42%
YES
NO
A. Italiano
85%
14%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Coquimbo
2-1
1-1
28%
14%
A. Italiano
2-1
4-1
28%
14%

Special offers