Concarneau vs Laval

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Concarneau
l w d l d l
France National
08/02/2019 19:00
29%
30%
41%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.51
Laval
w l d l w l

Sciwin prediction for the game Concarneau US vs Stade Laval, which will be played this Friday. We calculated 29% probability for Concarneau US to win the game, the draw has 30% and 41% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Concarneau
7
8
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Laval
10
3
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Concarneau Home
45%
45%
9%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Laval Away
22%
11%
66%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Concarneau
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
Laval
61%
38%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Concarneau
54%
45%
YES
NO
Laval
47%
52%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Concarneau
1-1
2-0
22%
18%
Laval
2-0
1-1
23%
14%

Special offers