Comunicaciones vs Xelaju

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Comunicaciones
d d w w d w
Guatemala Liga Nacional
07/12/2018 02:00
71%
29%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Xelaju
w d w l w d

On 7th December 03:00 Comunicaciones and Xelaju clash at the Estadio Cementos Progreso and this is an intriguing game that is predicted by Sciwin. Sciwin calculated 71% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 29% for over 2.5. So far this season there have been 20 matches for the home team with under 2.5 goals scored in them.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Comunicaciones
12
7
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Xelaju
11
7
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Comunicaciones Home
46%
38%
15%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Xelaju Away
27%
36%
36%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Comunicaciones
80%
20%
UNDER
OVER
Xelaju
59%
41%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Comunicaciones
24%
76%
YES
NO
Xelaju
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Comunicaciones
1-1
1-0
16%
16%
Xelaju
1-0
0-0
27%
13%

Special offers