Cobresal vs Everton de Vina

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Cobresal
w w l
Chile Primera Division
16/02/2020 16:00
40%
29%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.97
Everton de Vina
w d w

There is an exciting clash this Sunday in the Primera Division as Cobresal host Everton de Vina del Mar on the Estadio El Cobre. We calculated 40% probability for Cobresal to win the game, the draw has 29% and 31% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Cobresal
2
0
1
WINS
LOSSES
Everton de Vina
2
1
0
WINS
DRAWS

Home - Away Stats

Cobresal Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Everton de Vina Away
0%
100%
0%
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Cobresal
0%
100%
OVER
Everton de Vina
33%
67%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Cobresal
100%
0%
YES
Everton de Vina
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Cobresal
4-1
2-1
33%
33%
Everton de Vina
2-1
2-2
33%
33%

Special offers