Cluj vs Rennes

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Cluj
w l w w l l
Europa League
07/11/2019 18:55
53%
23%
24%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.33
Rennes
w l l l l d

There is an exciting clash this Thursday in the Europa League as Cluj host Stade Rennais on the Stadionul Dr. Constantin Radulescu. We calculated 53% probability for Cluj to win the game, the draw has 23% and 24% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Cluj
14
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rennes
4
4
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Cluj Home
76%
15%
7%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rennes Away
28%
28%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Cluj
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER
Rennes
64%
36%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Cluj
50%
50%
YES
NO
Rennes
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Cluj
1-0
1-1
15%
11%
Rennes
0-1
1-1
21%
21%

Special offers