Chievo vs Cosenza

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Chievo
d l w w d l
Italy Serie B
09/03/2020 21:00
43%
41%
16%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.07
Cosenza
l d l w l l

Chievo Verona welcome the team of Cosenza today in a Serie B match. We calculated 43% probability for Chievo Verona to win the game, the draw has 41% and 16% for the away side to win. The visiting team is on a terrible run of form as they have now lost 4 of their last 6 matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Chievo
9
12
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Cosenza
5
9
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Chievo Home
42%
28%
28%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Cosenza Away
20%
33%
46%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Chievo
72%
27%
UNDER
OVER
Cosenza
60%
39%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Chievo
58%
41%
YES
NO
Cosenza
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Chievo
1-1
2-1
31%
13%
Cosenza
1-1
1-0
21%
17%

Special offers