Ceará vs Internacional

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ceará
l w d w l w
Brazil Serie A
07/11/2019 23:30
36%
27%
37%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.97
Internacional
l d w l w d

Ceara face Sc Internacional in what should be an intriguing encounter played on 8th November 00:30. Sciwin has Ceara to win with 36% chance, the draw is valued with 27% and Sc Internacional to manage the win is with 37%. Recently the away side are performing well and have their chances to win here.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ceará
9
6
15
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Internacional
19
10
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Ceará Home
46%
26%
26%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Internacional Away
35%
15%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ceará
56%
43%
UNDER
OVER
Internacional
67%
33%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Ceará
43%
56%
YES
NO
Internacional
45%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ceará
1-0
2-1
26%
20%
Internacional
2-0
1-0
17%
15%

Special offers