Caracas vs Metropolitanos FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Caracas
w d w w d w
Venezuela Primera Division
17/04/2019 22:00
61%
39%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Metropolitanos FC
l d d d l d

What will be the outcome of the intriguing clash between Caracas and Metropolitanos FC on Wednesday? We have 61% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 39% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Caracas
7
4
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Metropolitanos FC
4
5
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Caracas Home
66%
33%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Metropolitanos FC Away
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Caracas
53%
46%
UNDER
OVER
Metropolitanos FC
53%
46%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Caracas
38%
61%
YES
NO
Metropolitanos FC
38%
61%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Caracas
1-0
1-1
23%
15%
Metropolitanos FC
0-2
1-1
15%
15%

Special offers