Cambridge United vs Port Vale

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Cambridge United
l w w w l l
England League Two
09/02/2019 15:00
44%
26%
30%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.14
Port Vale
d l w l d l

Cambridge United FC host Port Vale at the Abbey Stadium on 9th February 16:00. We have 44% probability for Cambridge United FC to manage a win here, 26% for a draw and 30% for Port Vale to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Cambridge United
9
5
18
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Port Vale
8
9
15
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Cambridge United Home
37%
18%
43%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Port Vale Away
26%
40%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Cambridge United
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Port Vale
62%
38%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Cambridge United
43%
56%
YES
NO
Port Vale
34%
65%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Cambridge United
1-0
0-1
12%
12%
Port Vale
0-1
1-0
18%
12%

Special offers