Caen vs Nantes

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Caen
l d l w l l
France Ligue 1
13/02/2019 18:30
34%
29%
37%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.50
Nantes
l w w d l l

On Wednesday there is a match between the teams of Sm Caen and Fc Nantes which is on our predictions list. Sciwin has Sm Caen to win with 34% chance, the draw is valued with 29% and Fc Nantes to manage the win is with 37%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Caen
5
10
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Nantes
10
6
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Caen Home
18%
36%
45%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Nantes Away
28%
14%
57%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Caen
55%
44%
UNDER
OVER
Nantes
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Caen
51%
48%
YES
NO
Nantes
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Caen
1-1
2-2
14%
14%
Nantes
1-1
1-0
17%
10%

Special offers