Byasen vs Moss

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Byasen
w d d l l l
Norway 2. Division
10/06/2019 15:00
21%
79%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.60
Moss
l l l l w w

Who will prevail in this interesting clash between Byasen and Moss on 10th June 16:00? We have 21% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 79% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Byasen
2
2
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Moss
3
0
5
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Byasen Home
25%
25%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Moss Away
50%
0%
50%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Byasen
25%
75%
UNDER
OVER
Moss
37%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Byasen
75%
25%
YES
NO
Moss
37%
62%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Byasen
1-2
5-0
25%
12%
Moss
0-1
1-2
12%
12%

Special offers