Brighton vs Liverpool

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Brighton
w d w d l l
England Premier League
12/01/2019 15:00
20%
22%
58%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.31
Liverpool
l l w w w w

Brighton & Hove Albion FC vs Liverpool prediction as these two teams meet this Saturday in the Premier League. Sciwin has Brighton & Hove Albion FC to win with 20% chance, the draw is valued with 22% and Liverpool to manage the win is with 58%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Brighton
8
5
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Liverpool
20
3
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Brighton Home
45%
27%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Liverpool Away
53%
13%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Brighton
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
Liverpool
41%
59%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Brighton
56%
43%
YES
NO
Liverpool
44%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Brighton
1-0
1-2
21%
13%
Liverpool
1-0
1-2
13%
10%

Special offers