Braga vs Besiktas A.S.

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Braga
d l w w d w
Europa League
07/11/2019 21:00
59%
22%
19%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.55
Besiktas A.S.
w w l d w l

On 7th November 22:00 at the Estádio Municipal de Braga SC Braga and Beşiktaş meet in match that had to be in the Sciwin predictions list. Sciwin has SC Braga to win with 59% chance, the draw is valued with 22% and Beşiktaş to manage the win is with 19%. The home side are enjoying a great run of form lately, and have won 3 games of their last 6.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Braga
9
4
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Besiktas A.S.
4
3
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Braga Home
50%
37%
12%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Besiktas A.S. Away
16%
16%
66%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Braga
41%
58%
UNDER
OVER
Besiktas A.S.
46%
54%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Braga
58%
41%
YES
NO
Besiktas A.S.
53%
46%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Braga
2-2
3-1
17%
11%
Besiktas A.S.
1-1
3-0
15%
15%

Special offers