Botafogo vs Coritiba

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Botafogo
l w d w d d
Brazil Serie A
03/09/2020 00:30
36%
33%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.00
Coritiba
w w l l l l

Prediction and aggregated statistics for this Thursday's meeting of the Serie A (Brazil) between Botafogo and Coritiba Fc. According to Sciwin there is 36% chance that the home side will win this match, 33% for a draw and 31% that Coritiba Fc will win. As the away side lost 4 and won 2 of the last 6 matches this prediction that they'll lose seems fair.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Botafogo
8
8
5
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Coritiba
13
3
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Botafogo Home
77%
11%
11%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Coritiba Away
50%
8%
41%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Botafogo
61%
38%
UNDER
OVER
Coritiba
58%
42%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Botafogo
52%
47%
YES
NO
Coritiba
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Botafogo
1-1
1-0
23%
14%
Coritiba
0-1
1-0
20%
16%

Special offers