Bistritsa vs PFK Botev Plovdiv

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Bistritsa
l d l l d l
Bulgaria First Professional Football League
15/12/2019 11:00
16%
22%
62%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.60
PFK Botev Plovdiv
w w w w w d

On 15th December 12:00 at the Stadion Vitosha FC Vitosha Bistritsa and Botev 1912 Plovdiv meet in match that had to be in the Sciwin predictions list. It's hard to believe anything other than a loss for the home side is on the way, as they are in truly poor form losing 4 and winning 0 of their last 6 matches. Our algorithm has given 16% probability for the home team to win, 22% for the draw to occur and 62% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Bistritsa
1
2
16
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
PFK Botev Plovdiv
7
4
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Bistritsa Home
11%
11%
77%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
PFK Botev Plovdiv Away
22%
33%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Bistritsa
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
PFK Botev Plovdiv
57%
42%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Bistritsa
36%
63%
YES
NO
PFK Botev Plovdiv
42%
57%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Bistritsa
2-0
1-0
21%
10%
PFK Botev Plovdiv
2-0
0-1
15%
15%

Special offers