vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


l d l w w d
01/01/1970 00:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
w d w w w w

Stortford vs Worthing prediction as these two teams meet this Tuesday in the Isthmian League. The Sciwin system predicts there is 47% chance for under 2.5 goals and 53% for over 2.5 goals. Usually there are many goals scored in the away team's matches this season.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

8
2
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
15
6
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
36%
9%
54%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
54%
36%
9%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

34%
65%
UNDER
OVER
25%
75%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

52%
47%
YES
NO
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-0
2-0
13%
8%
3-0
1-2
12%
8%

Special offers