Bastia CA vs Bourg-Péronnas

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Bastia CA
d l d w d w
France National
08/11/2019 20:00
34%
45%
21%
1
X
2
Prediction: X
Best odds: 0.00
Bourg-Péronnas
d l w d w w

Bastia-Borgo host FC Bourg Peronnas at the Complexe Sportif de Borgo 1 on 8th November 21:00. We have 34% chance that the home side will win, 45% chance that the game will end in a draw and 21% chance that the away team will win. There were 3 games that ended in a draw in the last six games the home side played.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Bastia CA
3
5
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bourg-Péronnas
4
7
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Bastia CA Home
60%
0%
40%
WINS
LOSSES
Bourg-Péronnas Away
28%
28%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Bastia CA
58%
41%
UNDER
OVER
Bourg-Péronnas
53%
47%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Bastia CA
50%
50%
YES
NO
Bourg-Péronnas
60%
40%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Bastia CA
0-0
3-2
25%
16%
Bourg-Péronnas
2-2
2-1
20%
20%

Special offers