Barracas Central vs Ferrocarril Urquiza

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Barracas Central
l w d w d w
Argentina Primera B Metropolitana
15/04/2019 19:30
42%
36%
22%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.70
Ferrocarril Urquiza
d l d w w d

Stats and prediction for the Monday's football match between Barracas Central and Ferrocarril Urquiza of the Primera B Metropolitana. We have 42% probability for Barracas Central to manage a win here, 36% for a draw and 22% for Ferrocarril Urquiza to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Barracas Central
21
9
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Ferrocarril Urquiza
10
11
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Barracas Central Home
81%
18%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Ferrocarril Urquiza Away
18%
50%
31%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Barracas Central
62%
37%
UNDER
OVER
Ferrocarril Urquiza
75%
25%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Barracas Central
28%
71%
YES
NO
Ferrocarril Urquiza
25%
75%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Barracas Central
1-0
0-0
18%
18%
Ferrocarril Urquiza
0-0
1-0
25%
15%

Special offers