Barcelona vs Celta de Vigo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Barcelona
d l w w w w
Spain Primera Division
09/11/2019 21:00
39%
61%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.36
Celta de Vigo
l l l l w l

An interesting clash will take place on Saturday at the Camp Nou between Fc Barcelona and RC Celta De Vigo. The Sciwin system predicts there is 39% chance for under 2.5 goals and 61% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Barcelona
9
3
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Celta de Vigo
2
3
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Barcelona Home
85%
14%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Celta de Vigo Away
0%
40%
60%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Barcelona
33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
Celta de Vigo
83%
17%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Barcelona
53%
46%
YES
NO
Celta de Vigo
33%
66%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Barcelona
2-1
0-0
13%
13%
Celta de Vigo
1-1
0-1
16%
16%

Special offers