AZ II vs SC Cambuur

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


AZ II
w l l d d l
Netherlands Eerste Divisie
09/03/2020 20:00
21%
18%
61%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.64
SC Cambuur
w w w w w w

AZ Alkmaar and Cambuur will meet at the AFAS Trainingscomplex on Monday for an exciting clash. A run of poor form for AZ Alkmaar means that they have 3 losses, 2 draws and 1 wins in their last 6 clashes. Sciwin has AZ Alkmaar to win with 21% chance, the draw is valued with 18% and Cambuur to manage the win is with 61%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

AZ II
7
7
14
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
SC Cambuur
21
3
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

AZ II Home
42%
28%
28%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
SC Cambuur Away
66%
13%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

AZ II
17%
82%
UNDER
OVER
SC Cambuur
36%
63%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

AZ II
89%
10%
YES
NO
SC Cambuur
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

AZ II
3-1
2-1
17%
14%
SC Cambuur
3-1
0-2
10%
10%

Special offers