Avranches vs Dunkerque

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Avranches
d w l d w w
France National
08/11/2019 18:00
32%
32%
36%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.45
Dunkerque
w w l d w l

Avranches vs Dunkerque prediction as these two teams meet this Friday in the National. According to Sciwin there is 32% chance that the home side will win this match, 32% for a draw and 36% that Dunkerque will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Avranches
6
3
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Dunkerque
8
1
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Avranches Home
60%
20%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Dunkerque Away
60%
20%
20%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Avranches
75%
25%
UNDER
OVER
Dunkerque
41%
58%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Avranches
50%
50%
YES
NO
Dunkerque
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Avranches
0-1
1-1
25%
25%
Dunkerque
2-1
1-2
16%
16%

Special offers