Atalanta vs Empoli

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Atalanta
d w w d w w
Italy Serie A
15/04/2019 19:30
54%
32%
14%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.36
Empoli
l w l w l d

Atalanta Bergamo host FC Empoli today and here is our prediction for that game of the Serie A. It's reasonable to think the visiting team will lose their next game as they've lost 3 and won 2 in their last 6 matches. We calculated 54% probability for Atalanta Bergamo to win the game, the draw has 32% and 14% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Atalanta
20
11
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Empoli
7
7
18
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Atalanta Home
47%
31%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Empoli Away
0%
26%
73%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Atalanta
35%
65%
UNDER
OVER
Empoli
28%
72%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Atalanta
55%
45%
YES
NO
Empoli
62%
37%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Atalanta
2-0
0-0
10%
10%
Empoli
2-1
3-0
18%
9%

Special offers