Ashkelon vs Hapoel Katamon

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ashkelon
w l l d l l
Israel Liga Leumit
14/02/2020 14:00
32%
23%
45%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.70
Hapoel Katamon
l w l l w l

The Sciwin experts predicted this match in the Liga Leumit (Israel) between the teams of Ashkelon and Hapoel Katamon. We have 32% chance that the home side will win, 23% chance that the game will end in a draw and 45% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ashkelon
7
3
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Katamon
11
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Ashkelon Home
25%
16%
58%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Katamon Away
63%
9%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ashkelon
43%
56%
UNDER
OVER
Hapoel Katamon
65%
35%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Ashkelon
43%
56%
YES
NO
Hapoel Katamon
34%
65%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ashkelon
2-1
1-3
13%
13%
Hapoel Katamon
1-0
0-1
13%
13%

Special offers