Ashkelon vs Hapoel Bnei Lod

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Ashkelon
l d l l l w
Israel Liga Leumit
13/01/2020 18:00
40%
31%
29%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.78
Hapoel Bnei Lod
l d d l l l

Today Ashkelon will host the team of Hapoel Bnei Lod in the Liga Leumit. We calculated 40% probability for Ashkelon to win the game, the draw has 31% and 29% for the away side to win. It should be noted that the away side are not doing well at all after losing 4 of their last six games.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Ashkelon
6
2
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Bnei Lod
3
2
13
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Ashkelon Home
30%
20%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Hapoel Bnei Lod Away
11%
11%
77%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Ashkelon
38%
61%
UNDER
OVER
Hapoel Bnei Lod
16%
83%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Ashkelon
50%
50%
YES
NO
Hapoel Bnei Lod
61%
38%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Ashkelon
1-3
2-1
16%
16%
Hapoel Bnei Lod
3-1
4-0
16%
11%

Special offers