Arsenal vs Rennes

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Arsenal
w l d w w w
Europa League
14/03/2019 20:00
43%
27%
30%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.32
Rennes
w w w d w l

Arsenal face Stade Rennais in what should be an intriguing encounter played on 14th March 21:00. Sciwin has Arsenal to win with 43% chance, the draw is valued with 27% and Stade Rennais to manage the win is with 30%. Looking at their recent performances it's easy to say the home team are in perfect shape an should manage to win the following fixture.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Arsenal
27
7
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rennes
20
10
12
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Arsenal Home
75%
12%
12%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Rennes Away
36%
21%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Arsenal
38%
61%
UNDER
OVER
Rennes
45%
55%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Arsenal
61%
38%
YES
NO
Rennes
61%
38%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Arsenal
3-1
2-0
13%
11%
Rennes
2-1
2-0
14%
14%

Special offers