Arendal vs Levanger

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Arendal
d w w w l d
Norway 2. Division
10/06/2019 13:00
43%
27%
30%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.59
Levanger
l w d w l l

Arendal take on Levanger today in an intriguing encounter of the 2. Division (Norway). Arendal are in perfect form and are favourites to win this one. We have 43% probability for Arendal to manage a win here, 27% for a draw and 30% for Levanger to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Arendal
3
2
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Levanger
2
1
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Arendal Home
50%
25%
25%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Levanger Away
0%
33%
66%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Arendal
25%
75%
UNDER
OVER
Levanger
57%
43%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Arendal
62%
37%
YES
NO
Levanger
42%
57%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Arendal
2-1
1-1
25%
12%
Levanger
2-0
4-0
28%
14%

Special offers