Anyang vs Daejeon

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Anyang
w w l l w l
South Korea K League 2
08/07/2019 11:30
54%
23%
23%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.66
Daejeon
l l l d l l

A game from the K League 2 (South Korea) will take place on Monday between Anyang and Daejeon Citizen FC. Sciwin has Anyang to win with 54% chance, the draw is valued with 23% and Daejeon Citizen FC to manage the win is with 23%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Anyang
7
4
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Daejeon
3
4
10
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Anyang Home
42%
14%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Daejeon Away
25%
37%
37%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Anyang
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
Daejeon
64%
35%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Anyang
52%
47%
YES
NO
Daejeon
41%
58%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Anyang
0-2
1-0
11%
11%
Daejeon
1-2
0-2
11%
11%

Special offers