Altinordu vs Ümranıyespor

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Altinordu
l l w w d l
Turkey TFF 1. Lig
15/04/2019 17:00
37%
33%
30%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.15
Ümranıyespor
l d l d w l

There is a very curious match in the TFF 1. Lig (Turkey) as Altınordu welcome Umraniyespor at the Bornova Doganlar Stadi. Our algorithm has given 37% probability for the home team to win, 33% for the draw to occur and 30% for the away team to manage a win. The away side are not doing very well lately and they have lost 3 of their last 6 matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Altinordu
12
9
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Ümranıyespor
13
7
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Altinordu Home
50%
28%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Ümranıyespor Away
30%
38%
30%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Altinordu
64%
35%
UNDER
OVER
Ümranıyespor
53%
46%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Altinordu
39%
60%
YES
NO
Ümranıyespor
46%
53%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Altinordu
1-1
1-0
17%
14%
Ümranıyespor
2-1
0-1
17%
14%

Special offers