Almere City FC vs SC Cambuur

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Almere City FC
w w d l d w
Netherlands Eerste Divisie
14/02/2020 20:00
33%
23%
44%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.05
SC Cambuur
w w w l l w

Check out the prediction and stats for today's match between Almere City and Cambuur. We have 33% chance that the home side will win, 23% chance that the game will end in a draw and 44% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Almere City FC
11
6
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
SC Cambuur
18
3
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Almere City FC Home
69%
7%
23%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
SC Cambuur Away
64%
14%
21%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Almere City FC
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER
SC Cambuur
33%
67%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Almere City FC
69%
30%
YES
NO
SC Cambuur
51%
48%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Almere City FC
3-2
1-1
15%
15%
SC Cambuur
3-1
0-2
11%
11%

Special offers