Albacete vs Lugo

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Albacete
l w w l w d
Spain Segunda Division
09/11/2019 18:00
40%
32%
28%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.86
Lugo
w l w d l d

The Sciwin experts predicted this match in the Segunda Division (Spain) between the teams of Albacete and Lugo. Sciwin favours the home side to win this game with 40% probability and the other two events are given probability of 32% and 28%. The home side's 3 wins over their last 6 games shows they are in fine form, having lost 2 matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Albacete
7
1
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lugo
3
7
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Albacete Home
50%
16%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Lugo Away
0%
83%
16%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Albacete
71%
28%
UNDER
OVER
Lugo
64%
36%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Albacete
14%
85%
YES
NO
Lugo
57%
42%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Albacete
1-0
0-1
28%
28%
Lugo
0-0
1-1
21%
21%

Special offers