Al Wasl vs Baniyas

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al Wasl
w l l d l l
UAE Football League
12/02/2019 16:00
30%
32%
38%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.80
Baniyas
w w w d d l

Al Wasl SC vs Baniyas SC prediction as these two teams meet this Tuesday in the Football League. According to Sciwin there is 30% chance that the home side will win this match, 32% for a draw and 38% that Baniyas SC will win. The away team are expected to achieve another success, as they have already won 3 of their last 6 matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al Wasl
4
2
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Baniyas
5
6
3
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Al Wasl Home
50%
0%
50%
WINS
LOSSES
Baniyas Away
0%
50%
50%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al Wasl
28%
71%
UNDER
OVER
Baniyas
35%
64%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Al Wasl
78%
21%
YES
NO
Baniyas
64%
35%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Al Wasl
2-1
1-1
14%
14%
Baniyas
2-1
0-0
21%
14%

Special offers