Al-Raed vs Al Wehda

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al-Raed
d l d w w w
Saudi Arabia Professional League
09/02/2019 13:50
43%
57%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Over 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Al Wehda
l d d w w l

An interesting clash will take place on Saturday at the Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Stadium between Al Raed and Al Wehda Mecca. Sciwin calculated 43% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 57% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al-Raed
6
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Al Wehda
8
5
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Al-Raed Home
28%
28%
42%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Al Wehda Away
33%
33%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al-Raed
44%
55%
UNDER
OVER
Al Wehda
55%
45%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Al-Raed
61%
38%
YES
NO
Al Wehda
45%
55%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Al-Raed
1-1
1-3
22%
11%
Al Wehda
0-1
2-1
20%
15%

Special offers