Al Qadsia vs Al Salmiyah

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al Qadsia
w d d w w
Kuwait Premier League
07/11/2019 17:45
47%
27%
26%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.85
Al Salmiyah
w w l w d

We have an interesting game from Premier League (Kuwait) as Al Qadsia SC meet Al Salmiyah SC on Thursday at the Mohammed Al-Hammad Stadium. We calculated 47% probability for Al Qadsia SC to win the game, the draw has 27% and 26% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al Qadsia
3
2
0
WINS
DRAWS
Al Salmiyah
3
1
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Al Qadsia Home
66%
33%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Al Salmiyah Away
100%
0%
0%
WINS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al Qadsia
80%
20%
UNDER
OVER
Al Salmiyah
0%
100%
OVER

Both to score

Al Qadsia
40%
60%
YES
NO
Al Salmiyah
100%
0%
YES

Most common scores

Al Qadsia
1-1
3-0
40%
20%
Al Salmiyah
3-3
3-5
20%
20%

Special offers