Al Qadisiya vs Al-Ittihad FC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al Qadisiya
l w w w d w
Saudi Arabia Professional League
10/01/2019 16:50
44%
23%
33%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 2.60
Al-Ittihad FC
l l w l d l

Today the teams of Al Qadisiyah and Al Ittihad Jeddah clash and that should be a very interesting encounter. We have 44% probability for Al Qadisiyah to manage a win here, 23% for a draw and 33% for Al Ittihad Jeddah to steal the victory. Al Qadisiyah's last 6 games show that the team is in great shape, having won 4 of their last 6 matches.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al Qadisiya
6
2
7
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Al-Ittihad FC
1
3
11
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Al Qadisiya Home
37%
25%
37%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Al-Ittihad FC Away
12%
12%
75%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al Qadisiya
46%
53%
UNDER
OVER
Al-Ittihad FC
26%
73%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Al Qadisiya
46%
53%
YES
NO
Al-Ittihad FC
73%
26%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Al Qadisiya
2-1
0-3
13%
13%
Al-Ittihad FC
1-2
1-0
20%
13%

Special offers