Al Markhiya vs Mesaimeer SC

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al Markhiya
d w
Qatar Q League
12/11/2020 14:30
39%
30%
31%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.91
Mesaimeer SC
l w

Al Markhiya host Q League rivals Al Mesaimeer in an exciting match on 12th November 15:30. Our algorithm has given 39% probability for the home team to win, 30% for the draw to occur and 31% for the away team to manage a win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al Markhiya
1
1
0
WINS
DRAWS
Mesaimeer SC
1
0
1
WINS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Al Markhiya Home
0%
0%
0%
Mesaimeer SC Away
0%
0%
0%

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al Markhiya
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER
Mesaimeer SC
100%
0%
UNDER

Both to score

Al Markhiya
0%
100%
NO
Mesaimeer SC
0%
100%
NO

Most common scores

Al Markhiya
0-4
0-0
50%
50%
Mesaimeer SC
2-0
0-1
50%
50%

Special offers