Al Gharafa vs Al Ahli

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al Gharafa
l l w d w d
Qatar Stars League
06/12/2018 13:00
33%
27%
40%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.50
Al Ahli
d w d w w w

Tomorrow there is an interesting game between Al-Gharafa and Al-Ahli Doha of the Stars League (Qatar) which is covered by Sciwin. We calculated 33% probability for Al-Gharafa to win the game, the draw has 27% and 40% for the away side to win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al Gharafa
5
3
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Al Ahli
8
2
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Al Gharafa Home
37%
12%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Al Ahli Away
66%
0%
33%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al Gharafa
35%
64%
UNDER
OVER
Al Ahli
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Al Gharafa
57%
42%
YES
NO
Al Ahli
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Al Gharafa
0-2
1-1
14%
14%
Al Ahli
1-2
2-0
14%
14%

Special offers