Al Dhafra SCC vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al Dhafra SCC
l l w d w d
UAE League Cup
13/11/2020 14:00
21%
34%
45%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 1.73
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai
d w d d w d

Al Dhafra SCC vs Shabab Al Ahli football prediction and stats. Lately the away side are not doing so bad and should win the following fixture. We have 21% chance that the home side will win, 34% chance that the game will end in a draw and 45% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al Dhafra SCC
2
2
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai
2
4
0
WINS
DRAWS

Home - Away Stats

Al Dhafra SCC Home
100%
0%
0%
WINS
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai Away
33%
66%
0%
WINS
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al Dhafra SCC
33%
66%
UNDER
OVER
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Al Dhafra SCC
83%
16%
YES
NO
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai
66%
33%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Al Dhafra SCC
4-1
1-1
33%
33%
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai
1-1
0-3
50%
16%

Special offers