Al Ahly vs Haras El Hodood

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Al Ahly
w w w w d w
Egypt Premier
08/02/2019 16:00
55%
30%
15%
1
X
2
Prediction: 1
Best odds: 1.36
Haras El Hodood
l w w l w w

Al Ahly Cairo host Haras El Hedoud tomorrow so check our prediction for that match. We expect to see a great game for the home team considering their great run of 5 wins in 6 games. We have 55% chance that the home side will win, 30% chance that the game will end in a draw and 15% chance that the away team will win.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Al Ahly
14
4
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Haras El Hodood
6
6
8
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Al Ahly Home
63%
18%
18%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Haras El Hodood Away
11%
44%
44%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Al Ahly
63%
36%
UNDER
OVER
Haras El Hodood
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Al Ahly
36%
63%
YES
NO
Haras El Hodood
55%
45%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Al Ahly
2-0
0-1
18%
13%
Haras El Hodood
0-0
2-1
15%
15%

Special offers