Adelaide United vs Perth Glory

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Adelaide United
l d l d w w
Australia A-League
15/03/2019 08:50
26%
33%
41%
1
X
2
Prediction: 2
Best odds: 2.46
Perth Glory
d d w w w w

Adelaide United FC and Perth Glory will meet at the Coopers Stadium on Friday for an exciting clash. The away team are doing very well lately and have won 4 of their last 6 games. We have 26% probability for Adelaide United FC to manage a win here, 33% for a draw and 41% for Perth Glory to steal the victory.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Adelaide United
8
7
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Perth Glory
14
6
1
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Adelaide United Home
36%
36%
27%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Perth Glory Away
60%
40%
0%
WINS
DRAWS

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Adelaide United
52%
47%
UNDER
OVER
Perth Glory
42%
57%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Adelaide United
57%
42%
YES
NO
Perth Glory
61%
38%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Adelaide United
2-1
2-0
14%
14%
Perth Glory
1-1
1-2
14%
9%

Special offers