Aberystwyth vs Bala

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


Aberystwyth
w d d d d l
Wales Wales
08/11/2019 21:00
52%
48%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 1.65
Bala
w l d w w w

This gameweek of the Premier sees Aberystwyth and Bala meet tomorrow at the Park Avenue Ground. We have 52% probability for under 2.5 goals to be scored and 48% for over 2.5 goals.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

Aberystwyth
3
4
6
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bala
7
2
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Aberystwyth Home
16%
33%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Bala Away
50%
16%
33%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

Aberystwyth
30%
69%
UNDER
OVER
Bala
38%
62%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

Aberystwyth
84%
15%
YES
NO
Bala
53%
46%
YES
NO

Most common scores

Aberystwyth
1-2
1-1
15%
15%
Bala
1-2
1-0
15%
15%

Special offers