vs

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


w l d l w d
01/01/1970 01:00
Prediction:
Best odds: 0.00
l d d d w d

Stats and the Sciwin prediction for the match Orebro vs Norrkoping that will be played today in the Allsvenskan. Sciwin has Orebro to win with 28% chance, the draw is valued with 34% and Norrkoping to manage the win is with 38%.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

2
2
4
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
1
5
2
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

Home
25%
25%
50%
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES
Away
0%
75%
25%
DRAWS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

37%
62%
UNDER
OVER
50%
50%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

75%
25%
YES
NO
75%
25%
YES
NO

Most common scores

1-1
0-3
25%
12%
0-0
1-1
25%
25%

Special offers