ÍBV vs Leiknir F.

Predictions, Preview and Statistics


ÍBV
d w d w d w
Iceland 1. Division
02/09/2020 18:30
87%
13%
Un
Ov
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
Best odds: 0.00
Leiknir F.
l l l w l d

IBV host Leiknir Fáskrúdsfj. tomorrow so check our prediction for that match. Sciwin calculated 87% probability for under 2.5 goals in this match and and 13% for over 2.5.

Head to Head Statistics

Win / Draw / Lost

ÍBV
10
6
0
WINS
DRAWS
Leiknir F.
4
1
9
WINS
DRAWS
LOSSES

Home - Away Stats

ÍBV Home
85%
14%
0%
WINS
DRAWS
Leiknir F. Away
16%
0%
83%
WINS
LOSSES

Under / Over 2.5 goals

ÍBV
43%
56%
UNDER
OVER
Leiknir F.
28%
71%
UNDER
OVER

Both to score

ÍBV
62%
37%
YES
NO
Leiknir F.
50%
50%
YES
NO

Most common scores

ÍBV
1-1
2-0
18%
12%
Leiknir F.
3-0
2-3
21%
14%

Special offers